Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Thursday off.

Today started off with getting my hair did, just brighten it up a bit (Picture to follow soon), and then I made my way to an antique store that I had been meaning to hit for awhile now. Their hours are not friendly to my schedule. But I made it finally, I have to go back. This place had amazing vintage furniture and other lovely treasures that I need to take a look at a little better.

I came across this projector, I do know an avid collector of old vintage projectors. Christmas present perhaps! I gotta get back there asap!

After a day of shopping and then getting back to the house who's lawn was ridiculously long. I did some chores around the house. Working up an appetite I made it to Mongo BBQ to meet a friend in town, good catch up sesh for sure! But I'm still unsure of the fortune I received in my cookie. Explanations fully wanted!

Xo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment